|| :Any Qualification
||: 3+ years
||: Product Engineer (Java Developer)
||: Bangalore (On-site)
Are you a passionate Java Developer with at least 2 years of experience, excited about developing complex and large-scale applications? We invite you to join our team in a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. At our organization, we’ve built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team, and we’re committed to becoming the best place to work. If you’re ready to take your Java development skills to the next level, we’d love to have you on board!
- Java,Java8 ,OOPS Concepts, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, Microservices, design patterns,Redis, Mysql/SQL Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest APIs, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
- Evaluate and Recommend new technologies and update versions of existing ones;
- Perform program design, development, and code management;
- Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process. Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate;
- Work with multiple teams in different locations and time zones;
- Design reusable frameworks – Environment management and layout design;
- Assist in investigating production issues and provide solutions;
- Perform unit, integration and parallel testing;
- Analyze and understand existing programs, job flows, and components;
- Develop and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards;
- Review test and debug team members work;
- Develop server side components;
- Troubleshoot issues, collaborate in making the systems stable, sound, perform faster and processing more in automated manner;
- Understand business and functional requirements to be developed.
- Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Strong development skills in Core / Advanced Java, and J2EE;
- Knowledge of Jira, Spring AOP, Junit, SQL query optimization and fine tuning, is a plus
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good in Design Patterns;
- Core Java, J2EE, SOA based Web Services, RESTful Web Services , Hibernate, Spring,MVC, XSD, XML and WSDL, DB, Microservices;
- Strong in Java SDK 1.8, Java SDK 11 (not mandatory), Spring Boot (Embedded Tomcat), REST & SOAP API skills;
- Strong in Spring frameworks (MVC, IOC, Boot, Batch) and ORM framework like Hibernate;
- Hands-on experience in SQL;
- Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, and Redis.
- Should have followed agile methodology, hands-on Jira, Zoho.
- Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases.
- Understanding of Kafka and Netflix conductor;
- Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, and Azure.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies and apply them to improve the product/services;
- Extensive development experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST).
Opportunity To Work
- Work with our awesome team.
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, and Book my show.
- Work on the latest technologies & world-class applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Codingmart Technologies is a full stack product & engineering consulting company working with companies of all sizes globally to help build their technology products. we bring in experience & expertise in building scalable web & mobile applications and also systems that helps digitize legacy business processes.