We are seeking a skilled Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team of professionals. As a Full Stack Developer, you will play a crucial role in the entire software development life cycle, contributing to the design, development, testing, and deployment of scalable software solutions. If you are passionate about technology, a strong collaborator, and have expertise in Java, React.js, Spring,Spring Boot and Microservices we want to hear from you!
Java/J2EE, Java8 Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Build Tools, Microservices JPA/Hibernate, Kafka/RabbitMQ HTML, CSS,Tailwind/AntD, JS, Typescript, React, Redux
- Develop software using Java, object-oriented databases..
- Build RESTful web services and design interfaces between UI and REST service.
- Create data-grid-centric UI for optimal performance.
- Participate fully in the agile software development process, adhering to best practices.
- Write high-quality, clean code using test-driven development and constant refactoring.
- Work on various technologies and components, including user interfaces, services, and databases.
- Act as a generalizing specialist, contributing to architectural decisions and defining component architecture.
- Ensure the reliability and ease of support for the software you develop in production.
- Design and implement front-end and back-end solutions, ensuring responsiveness and optimal user experience.
- Contribute to building, testing, and releasing software within short lead times, following a highly automated Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement within the team and organization.
- Develop front-end website architecture and design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop back-end website applications and optimize them for cross-platform and mobile responsiveness.
- See projects through from conception to the finished product.
- Design and develop APIs that meet technical and consumer needs.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Java and UI stack.
- Extensive experience with Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Practical experience in test-driven development and constant refactoring within a continuous integration environment.
- Experience in, SQL and relational databases.
- Agile team experience, practicing Scrum, Kanban, or XP.
- Experience in performing Functional Analysis is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ownership mindset, focused on driving the team toward successful delivery.
- Performance and productivity orientation, committed to high-quality results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proactive, flexible, and able to think outside the box to resolve problems.
- Efficient, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a clear communicator.
Codingmart Technologies is a full stack product & engineering consulting company working with companies of all sizes globally to help build their technology products. we bring in experience & expertise in building scalable web & mobile applications and also systems that helps digitize legacy business processes.